Boat Insurance in Manchester, IA and surrounding areas
Whether you like fishing, sailing or just enjoy being on the water, Dolan Insurance Agency in Manchester, Iowa, offers boat insurance designed to help provide financial protection.
Is Boat Insurance Required?
According to Iowa law, boat insurance isn't required, but it's still a good idea for boat owners. The lender may require insurance if you borrowed money to buy the boat. Also, some places where you dock your boat might ask to see proof that you have liability insurance before letting you use their facilities.
Boat Insurance Options
At Dolan Insurance, we know that every boater has unique needs. That's why we offer special insurance plans for different kinds of boats, including the following:
- Sailboats—This plan is designed to help cover your sails, ropes and the main body of the boat.
- Powerboats—For those who enjoy speedboats or fishing boats, this plan helps ensure the vessel and its gear.
- Personal watercraft—Ride the waves on Jet Skis or other small watercraft with full protection under this plan.
What Our Boat Insurance Covers
Our team of experienced insurance agents may recommend the following boat insurance coverage options:
- Liability protection—If you accidentally hurt someone or damage their property, this plan may help cover damages up to the policy's limits.
- Uninsured boater coverage—If another boater without insurance causes injuries or property damage, this policy may help provide coverage.
- Physical damage protection—If your boat gets damaged in an accident or is stolen, this coverage may help repair or replace it.
- Towing and assistance—If you become stranded on the water, this policy can help cover the costs of getting help to tow you back to shore.
Contact Dolan Insurance Agency
today for a personalized boat insurance quote.